January 1, 2012 at 6:07 am
lt;p>These mini-split systems provide heating and cooling. Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning systems provide you with a level of comfort control that extends further than just the temperature within your home or office. Definition: Ductless mini-split air conditioners are air conditioning systems that provide cooling to one or more rooms. Ductless Split Systems for Residential Applications. Mitsubishi Electric helped pioneer the mini-split (or ductless) technology as a density of population Japan required a more compact and noiseless air conditioning system. Mini-split air-conditioning units are an economical, energy-efficient alternative to traditional central air-conditioning systems. For our upcoming report on air conditioning, we tested three split-ductless systems with single indoor evaporator units; the systems cost $1,000 to $1,200 each.
Split Ductless Air Conditioning System
- Enviromaster offers the most comprehensive line of ductless split air conditioning systems, for both cooling only and heat pump applications.
- Central Air Convenience Without the Installation Hassle.
- Unlike with central air conditioning, you do not need ductwork.
- There are two parts to a ductless mini split air conditioning system.
- The indoor unit (evaporator) and the outdoor unit (condenser).
- There are several ways to determine if your air conditioner is low on refrigerant.
More information about Split Ductless Air Conditioning System on the site: http://helppdx.com